Welcome to the International School of Bydgoszcz (ISoB) Parents’ Council (PC). The PC works in cooperation with the ISoB administration in order to facilitate the exchange of information and transfer the ideas of interests between the school and parents community.
The PC encourages all ISoB parents to join the Parents’ Council Meetings to discuss and summarize school related issues and concerns what the parents may have.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of the PC representatives.
Statutory tasks of the Parents’ Council
- Any parent of a child currently enrolled in the school is a member of the PC.
- The principles of election and functioning of the PC shall be set forth by the regulations accepted by the parents.
- The ISoB PC is the only representative of the total number of parents in the ISoB.
- The ISoB PC may participate in the meetings on the matters related to the school functioning when invited by the Programme Council or the Principal.
- The ISoB PC may request for a meeting with the Principal or the Programme Council.
- The ISoB PC may submit proposals concerning the organization of the school’s work-education and care.
- The ISoB PC may present conclusions and opinions on all school matters to the Teaching Staff Meeting and the Principal, in particular
- Assistance in some precisely determined lesson instances,
- Support to students needing help,
- Co-creating and co-management of the school premises and materials,
- Preparation of school ceremonies,
- Paying attention to the school’s image on the local and international forum
Contribution is 100 PLN annual per child for the school year. The deadline is 30.09 every school year.
Method of payment
Payments by bank transfer only.
These are to be made to:
School Parents’ Council 2019-2020
|President||Anna Ignaszewska – G6a|
|V-ce||Jerzy Woźniak – G1a|
|Secretary||Francisco Elias – G7|
Class Parents’ Council 2019-2020
|Grade 0||President – Magdalena Wiśniewska
Vice – Aleksandra Szarmach
Treasurer – Lyubomira Eshekova
|Grade 1a||President –Patrycja Sujkowska
Vice – Izabela Czołgosz
Treasurer – Jerzy Wozniak
|Grade 1b||President – Ilona Sławeta
Vice – Bartosz Kulas
Treasurer – Eliza Pawłowska
|Grade 2a||President – Mirosław Skrzyniarz
Vice – Tom MacMillan
Treasurer – Karolina Nowakowska
|Grade 2b||President – Celine Defemme
Vice – Tomasz Matuszak
Treasurer – Patrycja Konarzewska
|Grade 3||President – Justyna Danilewicz
Vice – Anna Ignaszewska
Treasurer – Julie Brownell
|Grade 4||President – Katarzyna Chmara
Vice – Kamila Andrzejkiewicz-Kostecka
Treasurer – Oskar Pałetko
|Grade 5a||President – Karolina Nowakowska
Vice – Karolina Wendyńska
Treasurer – Agnieszka Kubiak
|Grade 5b||President – Dariusz Skotnicki
Vice – Marta Kodzik
Treasurer – Dorota Stettler
|Grade 6a||President – Ignaszewska Anna
Vice – Pawłowska Eliza
Treasurer – Dobrowolska Joanna
|Grade 6b||President – Karina Bujnowski
Vice – Bożena Topczewska
Treasurer – Anna Welz
|Grade 7||President – Francisco Elias
Vice – Edyta Zdanowicz
Treasurer – Ewa Milik
|Grade 8||President – Sigita Mikalauskaite
Vice – ————–
Treasurer – —————
|Grade 9||President – Katarzyna Chmara
Vice – Marcin Dunajewski
Treasurer – Emilia Leśnikowska
|Grade 10||President – Daniel Kubiak
Vice – Magdalena Borkowska
Treasurer – ———————-
|Grade 11||President – Elżbieta Kantowicz
Vice – Marcela Slancikova
Treasurer – Julie Brownell
|Grade 12|| President – Alka Bazarova
Vice – Łukasz Drewa
Treasure – Agnieszka Ułanowska