Welcome to the International School of Bydgoszcz (ISoB) Parents’ Council (PC). The PC works in cooperation with the ISoB administration in order to facilitate the exchange of information and transfer the ideas of interests between the school and parents community.
The PC encourages all ISoB parents to join the Parents’ Council Meetings to discuss and summarize school related issues and concerns what the parents may have.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of the PC representatives.
Statutory tasks of the Parents’ Council
- Any parent of a child currently enrolled in the school is a member of the PC.
- The principles of election and functioning of the PC shall be set forth by the regulations accepted by the parents.
- The ISoB PC is the only representative of the total number of parents in the ISoB.
- The ISoB PC may participate in the meetings on the matters related to the school functioning when invited by the Programme Council or the Principal.
- The ISoB PC may request for a meeting with the Principal or the Programme Council.
- The ISoB PC may submit proposals concerning the organization of the school’s work-education and care.
- The ISoB PC may present conclusions and opinions on all school matters to the Teaching Staff Meeting and the Principal, in particular
- Assistance in some precisely determined lesson instances,
- Support to students needing help,
- Co-creating and co-management of the school premises and materials,
- Preparation of school ceremonies,
- Paying attention to the school’s image on the local and international forum
Contribution is 100 PLN annual per child for the school year 2018/2019. The deadline is 30.09.2018.
Method of payment
Payments by bank transfer only.
These are to be made to:
School Parents’ Council 2018-2019
|President||Ms. Karolina Wendyńska|
|Vice-president||Mr. Georgios Kyriakidis|
|Treasurer||Ms. Elżbieta Kantowicz|
|Secretary||Ms. Lyubomira Eshekova|
Class Parents’ Council 2018-2019
|Grade 0||1. Eliza Pawłowska
2. Lisko Mc Millan
3. Adrijana Buttard
|Grade 1a||1. Peter Sedlak
2. Mirosław Skrzyniarz
3. Natalia Zimon
|Grade 1b||1. Filip Kantowicz
2. Michalina Kowalowska
3. Tomasz Matuszak
|Grade 2||1. Justyna Danilewicz
2. Katarzyna Wolska
3. Julie Brownell
|Grade 3||1. Anna Szwajkowska
2. Mariano Navarro
3. Fabiana Perevalo
|Grade 4A||1. Karolina Nowakowska
2. Karolina Wendyńska
3. Gurkan Durgun
|Grade 4B||1. Tom MacMillan
2. Dorota Stettler
3. Sebastian Wiesen
|Grade 5a||1. Beata Janecka
2. Georgios Kyriakidis
3. Lyubomira Eshekova
|Grade 5b||1. Ashley Hennessy
3. Lubov Averina
|Grade 6||1. Francisco Elias
2. Edyta Zdanowicz
3. Ewa Milik
|Grade 7||1. Karolina Burchardt
2. Ilhan Koral
3. Laurence Basset
|Grade 8||1. Gabriela Kuklisowa
2. Marcin Dunajewski
3. Katarzyna Chmara-Collins
|Grade 9||1. Antonio Jodar
2. Aleksandra Stajszczak
3. Katarzyna Witkowicz
|Grade 10||1. Elżbieta Kantowicz
2. Ashwinder Kaur Karir
3. Julie Brownell
|Grade 11||1. Łukasz Drewa
2. Agnieszka Ułanowska
3. Tomasz Duczmal
|Grade 12||1.Monika Stachowicz-Niewiadomska